The Verplas.co.uk website is operated by Verplas Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in Verwood, England under company number 2033296 of Unit 7, Verwood Industrial Estate, Verwood, Dorset, BH31 6HA with VAT Number 423584355.
What personal information do we collect and why do we collect it?
We require you to enter some personal information on this website which includes but is not exclusive to:
• REVIT BIM software download
• Enquiry form
• Find your local technical sales manager form
• Return or replace a product form
The information collected will in most instances be contact information such as your name, contact phone number and email address. Through providing us with your personal information you consent to the processing of this data for any purposes set out in this policy.
Some of the personal information we collect from you may be used for administration purposes such as getting in touch with you regarding any of our products or services, additionally your personal information may be used for direct marketing purposes regarding our products, services and promotions.
For the purposes outlined above it may be necessary to keep your personal information for a prolonged period of time. Any communications you may have with us, whether this be through an email or a contact form, may need to be kept on record. You can at any time get in touch with Verplas Ltd if you decide you no longer wish to receive this information. Please see our contact page for our contact number.
The Verplas website uses anonymous cookies to store information. Cookies are needed in order for our website to function correctly and also to provide insight to help us improve our website.
Cookies are small pieces of information a website stores on your computer, usually there to make your browsing experience more enjoyable, or to gather information about browsing behaviour.
There are two types of Cookie:
1. Session Cookies – These cookie files are erased when you close your browser. This cookie stores your browsing information and will be active until you leave a site and close your browser.
2. Persistent Cookies – These files stay in one of a browser’s subfolders until they are deleted manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file. You can set your browser to automatically remove these cookies.
For more information about cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
On the Verplas Limited website we use the types of cookies as outline below:
1. Social Sharing
Enabling you to share Verplas news stories via social media components, like Facebook and Twitter.
In order to review how our website is being used we anonymously track of user behaviour. This helps us to improve our website.
If you don’t want these cookies to be used when visiting the Verplas website, you can remove them by following these simple steps:
1. Click Tools & select Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab, and select Advanced.
3. Click Override automatic cookie handling.
4. Specify how you wish to handle cookies from first-party Websites and third-party Websites
Changes to this Policy
We may make changes to this policy without notice, therefore you may wish to review it regularly.